Thursday, February 3, 2011

First and last haircut, 2005

This photo (not good quality, apologies) were taken after the one and only hair trim that Caroline ever had.  You can see her scalp, as usual.  My mother talked me into trimming Caroline's unruly hair.  I guess I agreed thinking maybe it would spark more growth. Looking back, it looks terrible and took years to grow any length at all.
You can also see her older sister next to her.  My oldest has light brown hair with large loose ringlets reminiscent of Shirley Temple. Poor Caroline is now sandwiched between two sisters, one whom has long curly hair, and one who has long straight hair.  Ironically, when the three of them are out with me in public, it's Caroline who gets noticed and complemented because her coloring is so striking.  That's certainly helped Caroline's self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment